Physiotherapy in Cork
021-4801630 firstname.lastname@example.org 8.00-19.00 Mon to Thurs, 8.00-16.30 Friday
Beginners Plus Pilates Classes starting Tuesday, 12th January 2016 at 5.15pm and 6.15pm X 8 weeks'
Physiotherapy Department, Bon Secours Hospital
- Contact Marie on 021 4801630 to book your place
- Full payment required to secure a place
17 Chartered Physiotherapists in Cork at Bon Secours Hospital - Highly specialized & providing clinical excellence in their respective areas.
- Back/Neck painThe physiotherapy team at Bon Secours Cork provide comprehensive assessment and treatment of acute back and neck pain in Cork. Call us on 021 4801630.
- AcupunctureA comprehensive Acupuncture program The Bon Secours Cork Physiotherapy team provide to treat various physical and psychological conditions.
- Sports InjuriesThe Physiotherapy team specialise in the treatment of sports injuries in Cork and aim to fully rehabilitate each sports injury to aid a complete recovery.
- Chronic PainChartered Physiotherapists assess and treat chronic pain in Cork including chronic low back pain using cognitive functional therapy. Call us in Cork on 021 4801630 for an appointment.
- PilatesPilates classes in Cork are provided at Bon Secours for those living an active lifestyle or who suffer from pain or injury. Call us on 021 4801630.
- OrthoticsOur Chartered Physiotherapists in Cork can advise about and prescribe Orthotics to treat symptoms arising from a comprehensive foot assessment.
- Women's Health/ContinenceOur Women's Health Chartered Physiotherapists provide specialised treatment for a range of female health conditions such as pain and incontinence treatment in Cork.
- Men's Health/ContinenceOur Men’s Health Physiotherapists in Cork are highly specialised and provide treatment for incontinence, pain relief and pelvic floor rehab. Call 021 4801630.
- Chest Physiotherapy
- Mobility Physiotherapy
- Vestibular Rehab
- Price of Consults
- Meet the Team
- Useful resources
The Bon Secours Physiotherapy Clinic is committed to high quality patient care. We have large modern physiotherapy facilities and liaise closely with consultants and GP’s to meet individual patient needs. Our programmes aim to restore and increase your level of health and fitness. We strive to enhance your safe return to work, sport and recreation.
We sell a wide variety of aids and appliances that are competitively priced, such as raised toilet seats, zimmer frames, crutches, shoulder pulleys, hand putty and lumbar supports.
All our Physiotherapists are Chartered, indicating that they are members of the ISCP, Ireland’s regulatory body for physiotherapy. When you choose a Chartered Physiotherapist you can have the peace of mind in knowing that you are being treated by a physiotherapist who has a university degree qualification and is committed to the highest standards of ethical and clinical excellence.
We welcome your feedback
We would be delighted to hear your feedback on your experience in our physiotherapy department. Please contact us email@example.com for any comments or feedback you may have.
- Continence & Women's Health Physio therapy service
- Sports Clinic Brochure
- Physiotherapy for people with diabetes
- Active Living Exercise Leaflet