Hospital Opening Times
Daytime Hours : Monday to Friday: 7:30am - 9:00pm
Overnignt Hours: Overnight recovery facilities are available to patients, however there are no visitors allowed from 9.00pm to 7.30am
Saturday: by appointment only
Restaurant Opening Times
- Children under 10 years old are advised not to visit as the hospital can be a source of infection to small children. Visitors under 16 years are not allowed to visit patient care areas unaccompanied.
- There may be occasions when visiting is restricted for reasons such as Doctors consultations, routine daily procedures or to facilitate periods of rest deemed necessary by nursing or medical staff.
- When receiving visitors in shared accommodation, please show consideration for patients who may be resting.
- ALWAYS wash your hands before and after visiting. Alternatively use one application of the alcohol hand gel available throughout the hospital.
- DO NOT sit on a patients bed, please use the chairs provided.
- Please ask relatives not to visit should they have a cold, stomach bug or other contagious disease.
- Do not bring flowers, alcohol, tobacco substances, illegal substances or food to patients
Bon Secours Hospital Limerick is situated in the heart of Limerick city on George's Quay.
There is on-street parking surronding the Hospital. You can purchase parking discs in our Hospital Restaurant if you wish to avail of the street parking. Parking is also available at the following locations;
Barringtons Car Park
Sheep Street, Limerick City
Charlottes Quay Car Park
Charlottes Quay, Limerick City