Visitors should adhere to the times set out below. Visitors are restricted to a maximum of two at a time. Parents may stay with children during their hospital stay. Restaurant facilities are available to you during this time.
- 2.00 pm - 4.30 pm
- 6.00 pm - 8.30 pm
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Visiting times are from 2.00pm - 4.00pm
Information for Visitors
Please be mindful that there are other patients in the hospital, some may be quite ill. We ask that you keep noise to a minimum and be respectful of other patients needs: Do not visit if you are feeling unwell as you may be an infection risk to others.
- Use the hand hygiene facilities on entering the hospital.
- Turn off your mobile phone.
- Do not enter unauthorised areas.
- Do not sit or lie on the beds.
- Respect other patients need for privacy and rest.
- Adhere to any request to leave the patient’s room to assist the patient’s care.
- Show consideration for staff doing their work.
- Notify staff of any hygiene or safety concerns.
- Do not bring flowers, alcohol, tobacco substances, illegal substances or food to patients.