Visitors are welcome to visit patients between 10am and 9pm daily except before during mealtimes which are:
- Mid-day meal: 12:30pm – 1:30pm
- Evening meal: 5.00pm – 5.30pm
Please also note the following
- Children under 12 years of age are not allowed to visit any patient care areas. They may visit the restaurant under supervision.
- There may be occasions when visiting is restricted for reasons such as Doctors consultations, routine daily procedures or to facilitate periods of rest deemed necessary by nursing or medical staff. We would ask all visitors to please co-operate with staff should this occassions arise.
- When visiting patients in shared accommodation, please show consideration for other patients in the room who may be resting. Please ask relatives / friends not to visit should they have a cold, stomach bug or other contagious disease.
Visiting times in the High Dependency Unit (HDU)
- 10.00am – 12 noon
- 2.00pm – 4.30pm
- 6.30pm – 8.00pm
The maximum number of visitors per patient at any one time in this Unit is two. Children under the age of 12 may be permitted to visit at the discretion of the nursing staff.
There is ample 'Pay and Display' parking available in the grounds of the hospital for patients and visitors. The cost is €2 per hour or €10 per day. If you need change, a change machine is located just to the left of the main door as you enter the hospital.
Please note that for security reasons, the Hospital gates closes each evening at 10:30pm.
Directions to the Hospital are available in the 'How to find us' section here