Rapid Access to Physiotherapy for Injury and Diagnosis (RAPID) is a new and unique service, led by Clinical Specialist Physiotherapist, Dr Derek Griffin, to treat both adults and children who have received bone, muscle, ligament and joint injuries.
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Solutions to Help Competitive and Recreational Athletes Return to Play.
- Assessment of Sports and Orthopaedic/Musculoskeletal Injuries from School, Sports, Occupational and Day to Day Activities
- Fast Track Diagnostic Testing to Get You Started on the Road to Recovery, with Referral to Orthopaedic Surgeon if Required.
How to Make an Appointment:
- To access this service, please phone 066 9166042 and your appointment will be arranged within 24 hours.
- Patient referrals are accepted from physiotherapists, general practitioners and medical consultants.
- Self referrals are also accepted for most conditions. However, If the likelihood of a fracture is high for a child under the age of 16, a GP referral is required.
Injuries to the pelvis, head (including concussion), neck, spine or 'long bone' fractures are excluded from this service. Please contact us if you are unsure.
- Initial Triage and Consultation with Clinical Specialist Physiotherapist: €65
- Orthopaedic Review if required: (depends on Consultant: €100-€180)
- X Ray: €95
- Ultrasound upper/lower limb: €140
- DEXA Bone Density Scan: €95
- MRI: €200
Please contact your private health insurer or Club/School Insurance plan to check your cover.
Phone: 066 9166042