No Results Found! Please update your search terms.
Dr Jennifer McCafferty graduated from the Dublin Dental University Hospital with honours and received the Public & Child Dental Health Award in 2005. Following a year working as a house officer in the Dublin Dental Hospital she worked for 3 years in general practice and held a one day a week teaching position in the Dublin Dental Hospital. In 2007, she successfully completed the MFD examination in the Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland. In September 2009, Jennifer commenced a 3 year, full time Clinical Doctorate Programme in Paediatric Dentistry in the Dublin Dental Hospital. Her research involved carrying out a randomised controlled clinicl trial assessing the retention of fissure sealants placed with the addition of a bonding agent. In July 2012 she received first class honours and the Dean's Prize for her Clinical Doctorate.
Dr McCafferty provides comprehensive paediatric dental care including:
- Preventative Care
- Comprehensive dental treatment for children including pulp therapy for primary teeath and preformed stainless steel or aesthetic crowns
- Dental treatment with nitrous oxide sedation or general anaesthetic
- Emergency management and follow up of dental traumatic injuries in both the primary and permanent dentition
- Dental management for children who are medically compromised
- Dental care for patients with physical or intellectual special needs
- Diagnosis and management of dental anomalies and paediatric oral pathology
- Interceptive orthodontics
If you wish to contact Jennifer for an appointment please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (021) 4614520