Overall Aims of the Post:
- To make up Brial and Acticlor solution according to instructions and label as required.
- To recognise when each solution is used for cleaning.
- To clean all clinical equipment daily and document on cleaning schedule.
- To apply documented label.
- To clean all storage presses in treatment rooms, storage areas according to cleaning schedule.
- To check stock level and prepare returns of stock items for Stores.
- To assist with putting away stores.
- To ensure all items are stored in the appropriate place and highlight when items are stored in the incorrect location.
- To assist with maintaining storage areas, treatment rooms and linen rooms tidy.
- To carry out duties delegated and supervised by the Nursing team, ensuring that she/he does not carry out any delegated duty for which she/he does not possess the necessary knowledge and/or skill.
- To work in a team spirited and supportive manner.
- To assist with Communion Bell.
- To carry out other duties as requested.
- A pass Leaving Certificate together with excellent interpersonal/communication skills and a willingness to work in a team environment is essential.
- Meet minimum proficiency literacy requirements and have a working knowledge of the English language.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
Interested applicants should submit a letter and C.V. addressed to the Director of Nursing, Bon Secours Hospital, Glasnevin, Dublin 9 or email to email@example.com by 28th February 2019.
Bon Secours Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer