Reporting to the Catering Manager and working closely with the Catering Team. This position is responsible for ensuring that the standard and quality of the food production and the hygiene within the department is maintained to the highest level at all times.
Candidates should possess the following:
- Relevant third level catering qualification.
- Management qualification is desirable but not essential
- A minimum of 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills
- Strong organisational and problem solving abilities
- Flexibility & Leadership Skills
- Knowledge of Health & Safety regulations
- Ability to work as part of a team dedicated to providing a quality service
- Good knowledge of catering equipment and systems used in the industry
- Relevant IT skills relevant to the position
Informal queries regarding the above position can be made to the Catering Manager Natasha Galavan on 091-381989 or e-mail email@example.com
Please forward applications to Michelle Kenny, Human Resources Manager, GalwayHR@bonsecours.ie by Thursday 3rd October 2019