CNM2 /CLINICAL NURSE SPECIALIST UROLOGY
Permanent - Full time Position (39 hours per week)
Applications from suitably qualiﬁ ed persons are invited to apply for the permanent full time position of Clinical Nurse Manager/ Nurse Specialist - Urology.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements at a minimum;
• Registration with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland
• BSC or Higher Diploma in Nursing essential
• Post Graduate Diploma or Higher Diploma in Urology desirable
• Minimum 5 years post registration nursing in acute care and not less than 2 years experience in Urology or an area of relevance
• Commitment to undertake Pathway to CNS essential
• Ability to work on own initiative and organise own caseload
• Ability to initiate and manage change
• IT and computer skills
Informal enquiries to: Ms. Samantha Axworthy, Assistant Director of Nursing, Tel: 066 714 9800
TO APPLY: Please forward your letter of application along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Friday 30th November 2018.
Please note a panel will be formed for future vacancies, which may arise in the hospital.