CNM1 - Cardiac Catheterisation Laboratory
Maternity Leave Position
We wish to invite applications from suitably qualified applicants who will lead, develop and support the management of our Cardiac Catheterisation Team as a Clinical Nurse Manager working in our Cardiac Catheterisation Laboratory (including Cath lab day unit and non invasive department).
Requirements for the position include the following:
- 3 years post registration experience
- Previous Cath Lab experience essential
- Appropriate clinical skills with evidence of continuing professional development
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, accountability and communication skills
- Flexible approach to work patterns.
- Management qualification is desirable
Informal enquiries can be made to Brid Broderick , Cardiac Services Manager, on 091 480371 or at email@example.com
Please forward a letter of application along with an updated CV to: Michelle Kenny, HR Manager, Bon Secours Hospital, Renmore, Galway
E-mail : GalwayHR@bonsecours.ie