BASIC GRADE CARDIAC PHYSIOLOGIST
SPECIFIED PURPOSE CONTRACT - IMMEDIATE START
Bon Secours Hospital Cork has a busy Cardiology Service catering for Interventional Cardiology, Electrophysiology, Cardiac Imaging, Heart Failure and Diagnostics. We are inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates. This is an exciting opportunity based in our Cork Hospital to work in a stimulating environment with great potential for career development.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess a Physiologist/Clinical Measurement degree or equivalent recognised by the Irish Institute of Clinical Measurement Science (IICMS).
- Be enthusiastic, competent, hardworking and willing to develop new skills.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with management, consultants, staff, patients and visitors to the hospital.
Duties will include:
- To conduct a range of non invasive cardiac diagnostic tests including the recording monitoring and interpretation of 12 lead ECGs, holter monitoring, event recording, blood pressure monitoring, stress testing , transthoracic echocardiography, tilt table testing and pacemaker. Internal cardiac defibrillator and bioventicular devices.
- To assist with a range of invasive cardiac diagnostic and interventional procedures including pressure measurement and analysis in coronary angiograms and angioplasty.
- To perform technician duties during transoesaphageal echo, pacemaker/internal cardiac defibrillators and bi-ventricular devices.
- To work as part of the multidisciplinary team.
- Salary is based on the BG Cardiac Physiologist Point of Scale min €35,286 - €53,466
- Specified Purpose Contract working 37 hours per week.
- Position is located in Cork, Ireland.
Informal enquiries to Barbara Mahony, Cardiology Manager Tel: (021) 4801633
Please email your CV and cover letter directly to Mandy O’Sullivan, Recruitment Specialist, Bon Secours Hospital, College Rd, CORK to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Friday 18th January 2019
BON SECOURS HEALTH SYSTEM IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNTIES EMPLOYER
NO AGENCY ASSISTANCE REQUIRED