Patient of the Bon Secours Hospital Dublin
At the Bon Secours, we provide a range of tests, examinations, surgical and medical services on an inpatient and out patient basis.
Most outpatient consultations may initially be to see one of our consultants following a referral from your GP or directly from your GP for a particular examination or procedure.
There are many reasons as to why you should consider our out patient services
1. Many of the top Irish medical consultants practice in our Hospital
2. Excellent insurance coverage from the leading health insurance companies - further details here
3. Rapid appointment and flexible appointment times
4. A comprehensive range of services available including radiology, blood testing, physiotherapy, diabetic care, endoscopy, dietetics, dermatology, minor surgery etc.
5. Conveniently located a short drive from the M1, M50 with excellent public transport links from and to the city centre
6. Ample parking available for patients and visitors
….and the assurance of a warm welcome in comfortable and relaxed surroundings provided by a highly experienced and dedicated medical team.
If your doctor or consultant has recommended a test or a scan, please contact us on 01 806 2300.
A copy of our patient handbook is available here
Details of our commitment promise to our patients is available here
Please choose one of following sections:
- Patient Information Basic Patient information for Bon Secours Dublin Hospital is supplied here. For comprehensive patient information download our Patient Information Handbook..
- Patient and Family Experience
- Send a MessageSend a message to a patient - simple fill in a short form and we will print the message and pass it on.