The GP Liaison and Outpatient Booking Department
(01) 8082300 (5 lines) (01) 8082309 - Fax
If you are a patient wishing to make an outpatient appointment for yourself or a GP Practice wishing to make an appointment on behalf of a patient, please contact our dedicated team to organise a timely and convenient appointment for the following outpatient tests:
- Cardiology testing - full list and details of tests are available here
- Diagnostic Imaging (walk-in x-ray service is available) - details of tests and scans are available here
- Phlebotomy (walk-in service also available) - 8am to 3pm Monday to Friday
- Respiratory testing - full list and details of tests are available here
Making an appointment
Making an appointment is easy.
- Call our team on 01 808 2300 (5 lines)
- Fax your referral to 01 8082309 and one of our team will call you back
Advantages of the service
- Extended opening hours from 8.00am – 6.00pm, Monday to Friday.
- Assurance of getting through to speak to one of our team to provide you and / or your patients rapid access to outpatient appointments.
- Outside of the schedule hours a voice mail is in operation and we will call you back the following day.
- We make it easy for you - just one telephone number, one initial phone call and our team will look after the rest.
More details about our GP services and access to the hospital are available here